Single Coat, mold & mildew resistant, troweled smooth finish.
Base Finish Characteristics
- Smooth Marble Aggregate Finish
- Hand Troweled, 1 Coat Finish on Factory Coated Panel
- NRC Ratings Ranging from 0.80 to 1.00+
- Avg. Light Reflectance L Value of 0.91 per ASTM E1477
- Ideal for high humidity; spas, natatoriums, or porte-cochères.
- Ideal for condensed schedule spaces without significant critical lighting.
BASWA Phon Base Assembly
Once BASWA Phon Panels are properly adhered to an acceptable stable substrate, beveled seams are filled with BASWA Fill. Once dry, a coat of BASWA Base is trowel applied over the surface.
BASWA Phon System Characteristics
- Available in 3 Thicknesses: 30mm, 40mm & 70mm
- Apply to Seamless, Flat, Curved, Domed or Vaulted Surfaces
- Easily Cleaned or Repaired with BASWA acoustic Refresh Line
- Standard Color: NCS S0500-N
- Tinted to Match Any Color with BASWA Colors Tint Additive
- Swiss Engineered Components Made in US
- Durable Marble Finishes
- Factory Coated & Sanded Panel; No On-site Panel Sanding, Separating, Compressing, or Telegraphing Seams
- Overnight Drying Times
- Approximately 1.5 lbs / sf
- Up to 95% Recycled, Formaldehyde-free, No VOCs, Compliant with CA Section 01350
- No Mold Growth per the ASTM D 3273
- Over 115 Certified Local Independent Contractors
- 4 - 5 Day Installation
- Class A Fire Rated
- In Stock and Ready for Immediate Delivery